Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Favorite things pt. 2 (Sneaker Edition)

First and foremost, happy holidays to everyone.

So, some of my most favoritest things this year have come in the form of some fantastic footwear. I don't know what it is, but there is something about a fresh pair of shoes that just makes you feel all warm and tingly. [||]

I've been blessed to be able to have a couple dollars to get a few pairs this year, as well being hooked up by friends and family. So here are a couple pics of my most recent ones as well as some of my collection.

Just got these for X-Mas... thanks to brother. Good Looks sir.


My Voltron Pack Ventilators... Good looks to K with these.


And the bottom of my closet. This isn't even the whole collection. I may have to come up with a better system. Those would be my 'Good Clothes' (C)Little Brother on top.


Oh and for my DC peoples... gotta have a pair of Nike Boots.


Lastly, one of the most important things for anyone that cares about his or her shoes is keeping them crispy. Probably my best
shoe related purchase this year came in the form of the Jason Markk shoe cleaner. Not to get all technical, but it has all sorts of oils and whatnot that don't hurt your shoes... and it's amazing... I'd definitely recommend it to everyone.


Have a good holiday everyone, I'm off to enjoy the family...

2 comments:

Miss O. said...

storing shoes in their boxes is actually a great way to keep them fresh and dust free.

u might want to arrange the boxes a little better, tho. they look kinda jumbled up there, buddy

;)

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

Luq said...

I'm working on that... i'll take a picture when I get it sorted out... if i do.