Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Foxy vs. Paris...





Who's more gangster?





On first glance one would think that this question would be very easily answered. I mean Foxy has to be more "gangster" right? I mean she's from Brooklyn, beats up manicurists and raps about all sorts of gangster stuff. And Paris is heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune and doesn't quite exude gangsterdom.

When you look deeper into this however, recent events might change just who you think is more gangster.

In case you haven't heard, your girl Foxy got stomped out by a couple girls after getting dragged out of a car. Apparently, upon learning that her boyfriend was a pimp (how do you think she figured this out? you think he tried to put her on the stroll?), she broke up with him. He then called up some of his girls and they went to work on Foxy.

Now this is obviously not a good situation. However, what happened next makes me question Foxy's gangster. After getting her weave snatched out and her hearing aid taken, she filed a police report and went around with the cops to point out the chicks that did it. What? Is that gangster? All that tough talk on songs and then this?
I protect you like a vest do
I'm the lady with a 380 special right next to you
Glock poppin' out the stock
And it's two guns, two hun', get down
I tear this whole shit down
They ain't know the vault, pull bank jobs
I banged ya squaw when I aims this rod
Y'all niggas can't do a thing to this broad
My bullets hurt the same as y'alls
I've been taught by the best, extorted the rest
Wearin' a niggas shit, crossin' my chest
Life on the line, say prayers under my breath
But knew I'd be 'aight cuz right there to my left
("Bonnie and Clyde, Pt. 2")

I guess the 5'2, 125lb. girl that was beating her up didn't hear this song... womp.

I feel defrauded. I think I want my money back for buying 'Chyna Doll', beside the fact that it sucked, and Jay was writing tracks for her for a minute, if she doesn't "pop glocks"... then she's just been lying to me... hopefully no other rappers have done that.

Because that would hurt...

Oh yea... so after all is said and done, and the police reports are filed... she said it didn't happen... huh?

On the other hand, we have Paris. She just served her time in the pen, and I heard she was getting a tear drop tattoo like Weezy. Apparently, my sources tell me that she had the jail on lock.

("We run tings... Tings no run we!")

There's no snitching for Paris and besides that, she does all sorts of drugs, alcohol, has sex with everyone, drinks and drives, and only managed to serve 3 weeks in jail. And she does all of this with the paparazzi following her around and taking pictures of it all! If that's not gangster... I don't know what is. Thats seriously on some Scarface type mess...



I'm just sayin is all...

On a random note... If you "missed" the B.E.T. awards (good job by you), here's a pretty funny recap.

No comments: