Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Page from the Journal...

Of the greatest rapper out right now... the one, the only, Mr. Capo Status himself.... Jim Jones.

Dear Journal: Guess what I did today? That's right, I was balllllin. Haha Journal, that still gets me every time. There is no way that phrase will ever be over used. Ever.
So after I woke up at like 3:30, and did my usual pushups with a couple girls on my back, all while doing as much coke as I possibly could hold, I passed out for an hour and then I flexed in the mirror for about 10 minutes... man that was tough.
Oh yea, did I tell you about my reality show? It's gonna be tight like those two "dancers" that did that thing with the... well you get the point. I'm doing it with VH1, so you know it's gonna be balllllin (sorry, had to do it Journal). The crew has just been amazed by my hectic lifestyle and by my charming personality... They just laugh at everything I do. Too bad they've never seen a capo status baler like myself.
Let's see... What else did I do? Oh yea, I sent a couple of X-Mas cards... (that reminds me, I've got send one to Jay-Z... I sure do love that guy. I mean let's be real Journal, without him, who would even know who I was... But shhh, that's a secret.) Speaking of the Christmas spirit, nothing gets me in it like my favorite holiday album. If only Jesus could have been ballllin on Christmas...
Well, Journal, I think I'm going to go buy a couple of close fitting shirts, cop the new Bow-Wow album (that kid is alright... I really like that song with Chris Brown) and go roller blading. Did I ever tell you my roller blading joke, Journal? Oh man... it's a doozy,but I'll save that for later...

Sincerely balllllin,
Jim

P.S. Nas saying he hadn't heard my song(#5), really hurt my feelings...

P.P.S. How funny is this headline if you remove the coma... oh man.

P.P.P.S. I love you Journal

No comments: