Monday, October 23, 2006

Just Been Shot? Put Out an Album

If you've ever really considered becoming a famous rapper, the first thing I would recommend would be that you get shot. I know it seems drastic and extreme, but it doesn't have to be somewhere that would cause you long lasting physical damage, but anything that can put you in the hospital for at least a night or so would be ideal. Then you can have a press conference afterwards where you make statements about how they can't hold you down, or how some
rival rapper, drug dealer, or just general hater doesn't want to see you shine. Then when all is said and done, you announce that you're moving up the date of your album like this guy... Poor Choice F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S...
How ass backwards is our culture, where getting shot and being arrested makes everyone automatically see dollar signs?

On a more humorous note... this is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. How ridiculous is this? "Dipskate"? Are you serious Jim Jones? I for one would pay a lot of money to see Jim Jones on a skateboard. I would probably pee myself a little bit actually.

If you sit next to Snoop and doze off on his shoulder... he might hit you with a stick. Guess he really doesn't play when he leaves the comfort of the West Coast. (How great is that picture? Snoop and The Captain... wow)

And maybe Foxy missed her court date cause she couldn't hear the judge? I know... too soon. But it's the first thing I thought... does that make me a bad person?

Grab your cups of ice! Honestly, I'm not really sure what to say about this... He still scares me though.

Lastly... on a softer note... I love the new John Legend song/video... just makes me happy. Enjoy.

No comments: